In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) the data identifying the holder www.michaeldunev.com set out below:
Carrer Major, 28
17257 Torroella de Montgri (Girona)
Phone +34 972 759 492
In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Society Information and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected: the incumbent web domain is Michael Dunev Photography, established for this purpose in Carrer Major, 28, 17257 Torroella de Montgri (Girona). Contact Email: email@example.com.
Access to and/or use of the website Michael Dunev Photography gives the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of the General Conditions in their case be enforceable.
Using the website
www.michaeldunev.com provides access to multiple information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “content”) on the Internet belonging to Michael Dunev or its licensors to which the user can access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the site. This responsibility extends to the record necessary to access certain services or content. The record the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. Following this registration, the USER can provide a password to be responsible, pledging to make a diligent and confidential use of it. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Michael Dunev Photography offers through its website and by way of example but not limited to, refraining from (i) engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (Ii) spread contents or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights; (Iii) causing damage to physical and logical systems of Michael Dunev Photography, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (Iv) attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Michael Dunev reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which go against youth or childhood, order or safety public or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, Michael Dunev will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Disclaimer of warranties
1. Michael Dunev does not guarantee continuous access to nor correct viewing of, downloading from or use of items and information contained on the website www.michaeldunev.com, which can be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control.
2. Michael Dunev is not responsible for the information and other content within the spaces or web pages of third parties accessible from the web site of Michael Dunev Photography through links or hyperlinks, nor the information and content integrated in spaces or from third party websites that are accessed through links or hyperlinks to the web site www.michaeldunev.com, or the information and content of any third party website that is present under the appearance or distinctive signs of Michael Dunev Photography unless authorized by the latter.
3. Michael Dunev assumes no responsibility regarding the information, contents of all types and products offered via the web site www.michaeldunev.com, and especially for damages of any kind linked to the above they can be produced by: (i) absence or deficiencies in the information provided to users or in its truthfulness, accuracy and sufficiency; (Ii) breach of the obligations of providers of information society; (Iii) infringement of the rights of consumers and users; (Iv) infringement of intellectual and industrial property; performance of acts of unfair competition or illicit advertising; and (v) in general, violation of any laws, customs or codes of conduct which may apply.
4. Michael Dunev accepts no any liability for damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from: (i) interference, interruptions, errors, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloading and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or any other cause beyond the control of; (Ii) illegal intermissions using malign programs of any type and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any others; (Iii) improper or incorrect use the web site www.michaeldunev.com; (V) security or navigation errors caused by improper functioning of the browser or the use of outdated versions thereof.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The relations established between Michael Dunev Photography and the User shall be governed by the provisions of existing rules concerning applicable law and jurisdiction.
Michael Dunev by itself or as an assignee, owns all rights to intellectual property from its website, as well as the elements contained therein (not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership or its licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the permission of Michael Dunev. The user undertakes to respect the rights of intellectual and industrial property of Michael Dunev. You can view the elements of the website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided is solely and exclusively, support for personal and private use. The user must not remove, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of Michael Dunev Art Projects.
All the contents, elements and information which the user can access through the “website” are subject to Intellectual and Industrial Property patents, trademarks, copyrights held by Michael Dunev. This access does not allow the USER alteration, modification, exploitation, publication, distribution or public communication or any another right belonging to the owner thereof, without the prior permission of Michael Dunev.
Allowing the user to access the “website” in any case or in any way imply a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of the rights of intellectual or industrial property which corresponds to Michael Dunev.
www.michaeldunev.com registered by Network Solutions domain – which can not be used in connection with other contents, products or services that are not owned by or for which you are authorized to include in the “website” or in any manner likely to cause confusion among users. Therefore reserves the right to prevent the use of similar denominations which could induce errors to the user.
Privacy and data protection
A. Data Protection
Michael Dunev Photography follows the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulations implementing the Organic Law approved and other regulations at all times, and seeks to ensure proper use and handling of personal user data. To do this, along with every form of gathering personal data, on the services that the USER can request, Michael Dunev Photography will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the processing of their data in each case informing him of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the possibility to exercise the USER’s rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, and the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties where appropriate. Also, Michael Dunev Photography reports that it complies with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will ask the consent of the USER to the processing of their email for any commercial purposes at all times.
B. Anonymous browsing through web pages
Michael Dunev owns the www.michaeldunev.com website and collects and saves only the following information about visitors to the website:
1. The domain name provider (ISP) and / or IP address that gives them access to the network. This allows us to compile statistics on the countries and servers that most frequently visit our web.
2. The date and time you access our website. This allows us to check times more traffic and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation at peak times.
3. The Internet address from which the link that leads to our website. With this data, we can know the effectiveness of different banners and links pointing to our server, to promote those that offer better results.
4. The number of daily visitors to each section. This lets us know the areas most successful and expand and improve their content so that users obtain a more satisfactory result. The information collected is completely anonymous and can never be associated with a specific user.
C. Navigation with cookies
D. Compliance with the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data
Michael Dunev is the holder of “website” www.michaeldunev.com.
According to the current legislation on data protection as well as on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the USER accepts that personal data provided in any email sent to Michael Dunev, are incorporated into files held by the owner of the website in order to facilitate the provision of services requested, for the correct identification of users requesting personalized services in Michael Dunev Photography, for the management of basic administrative tasks and to keep you informed by email.
Likewise, the USER gives his consent to cede their data Michael Dunev Photography with the sole purpose of improving the provision of services agreed, respecting, in any case, the Spanish legislation on protection of personal data. is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them confidential, and assumes, for these purposes, measures of technical, organizational and security measures to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data, and other applicable legislation.
Any registered user may at any time exercise the right to access, rectify and, where necessary, remove your personal data supplied by writing to Michael Dunev Photography, or writing an email indicating “unsubscribe” in the case the words “modification / cancellation of personal information”.